The successful utilization of fertilizer by plants is directly related to the availability of nutrients in the soil and the mechanism of uptake by the plant. A healthy micro-biological population in the soil is the key to nutrient transport by living plants. SuperTrace and SoilSeeds assist by providing chelated micro-nutrients and by re-establishing a healthy micro-biological community in the soil.
In fertile, micro-biologically active substrates, plants are healthier and more easily defend themselves against pests. The uptake of mineral fertilizer is enhanced and the negative effects of inappropriate fertilization or pesticide use are reversed.
SuperTrace is a liquid bio-technological product, containing fulvic acid derived from ancient vegetative material mined from the earth. After extraction, it is blended with essential micro-elements and fully chelated. The gentle, meticulous production process utilizes no harsh acids in the extraction process allowing the re-formulation of the raw material into smaller molecules of high nutritional value that can be easily absorbed by plants and micro-organisms.
Fulvic acid is a most valuable input in biological agriculture. It can provide a multitude of benefits for to both soil and plant. Advantages include:
- It is non-toxic.
- It is a powerful organic electrolyte.
- It enhances cell division and elongation. Root growth is magnified with obvious benefits.
- As a foliar spray, fulvic acid increases the plant’s oxygen uptake capacity with an associated increase in chlorophyl production and an increase in the permeability of plant membranes, improving the uptake of nutrients.
- It has a unique capacity to dissolve minerals and trace elements. This feature has tremendous import for fast-tracking the plant availability of rock minerals, i.e., rock phosphate and lime.
- Can interact with sunlight to enhance photosynthesis. This can be particularly valuable during prolonged cloudy periods.
- Can absorb a part of the harmful UV radiation. This property is also used to delay the decomposition of UV unstable active substances such as Pyrethrum.
- Fulvic acid is a potent, natural chelating agent, slowing oxidation and converting metallic elements into readily absorbable, bio-available nutrition with very small molecular size allowing fulvic-chelated minerals rapid entry through plant cells.
- Fulvic acid offers drought protection, due to improved moisture storage
- Fulvic acid can detoxify pollutants in the soil. They absorb toxins (reducing soil-life damage) and catalyze their rapid breakdown.
- Fulvic acid dissolves silica and magnifies the many benefits of this element.
- Fulvic acid is responsible for an increase in stomata opening and transpiration and assists plant respiration as well as improving the respiration of beneficial micro-organisms.
- Fulvic acid directly influences numerous enzymatic processes and stimulates the plant’s immune system.
Excerpts from The Fulvic Phenomenon
Dr. William Jackson “Organic Soil Conditioning” pg. 250
“An impressive number of field observations and substantial experimental evidence indicate that the fulvic acid fraction directly and/or indirectly influence the chemistry, physics, and biology of plant life.”
“At the same time the scavenging of heavy metals and the detoxification of pollutants are related to the fulvic phenomenon.”
“The functional properties of fulvic acid are vitally important in the nutrition of all higher and lower plants.”
“Some benefits of fulvic acid:
- enhanced seed germination & growth
- improved development of roots and shoots
- increased resistance to fungal attack
- enhanced uptake of nutrients
- increased plant metabolism of proteins
- chelation effects plant growth cycle
- increased activity of multiple enzymes
- enhanced permeability of cell membranes
- enhanced cell division and elongation
- increases synthesis of new minerals
- breaks down inorganic substances
- aids in the creation of fertile new soils
- pH buffering capacity-soluble in acid & alkaline soils
- scavenges heavy metals
- increases growth and yield of crops
- aids chlorophyll synthesis
- balances plant chemicals
- improves plant respiration
- detoxifies various pollutants”